This recipe is an edit of this message board recipe found online.
Total propoints per recipe: 37
Propoints per serving: 6
What you need:
6 Chocolate HobNobs (milk or dark)
2 sheet(s) Gelatine, Fine Leaf
50 ml Milk, Skimmed
2 shots of Baileys (50ml total)
50ml light whipped cream (we used morrisons eat smart)
100 g Extra Light philadelphia
100 g philadelphia With Cadbury
20g Flora Light Spread
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Honey
What to do:
1. Grease or line a round baking tin
2. Melt the flora on the hob and add crushed biscuits, stirring until chocolate has melted. Press into base and chill.
3. Cut gelatine into small pieces using scissors and cover with milk for 10 minutes. Hold bowl above simmering water to melt gelatine, but avoid letting the bowl touch the water. Stir until gelatine melts.
4. In a bowl mix both cheeses with vanilla and honey. Add gelatine mixture, beat until smooth and add Baileys.
5. Whip cream in seperate bowl and fold through Baileys mixture. Pour onto base and chill for at least 2 hours.