This last week has been absolutely manic, what with moving house, my 21st and my boyfriend going to Ireland for a week. I really didn’t get much done this week, and although we’re still unpacking and decorating, I hope this week will be better!
Plan for this week:
- Finish City of Ashes (Cassandra Clare) – Done
- City of Glass (Cassandra Clare) – Done
- Dragon Haven (Robin Hobb) – Done
- Divergent (Veronica Roth) – Done (unplanned)
- Haunted (Kelley Armstrong) – Done (unplanned)
- Eleven Minutes (Paulo Coelho) – Not done
- Start A Clash of Kings (George R.R. Martin) – Done (but only barely started!)
- Develop a way of tracking my progress for the reading challenges – Not done
Blog & Personal
I have a terrible confession – none of my goals from last week got completed, so my goals for this week are:
- Sort my filofax out! It’s been abandoned recently because the 9-5 columns in my week to view feel too structured now that university is finished for the summer.
- Try 3 new recipes for eventual posting on the blog
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading? What are your plans for the week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.