Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week’s theme is “Top Ten Characters I’d like to switch places with for 24 hours”.
1. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) – I’d get to mess about at Hogwarts and play with magic, without all the expectations of maturity Hermione would get!
2. Liselle from the Mallorean (David Eddings) – she’s cunning, sarcastic & has Silk wrapped around her little finger.
3. Fitz from the Assassin trilogy (Robin Hobb) – first, learning about the Skill & the assassin arts would probably be pretty cool. Secondly, the wolf!
4. Lyra from The Mortal Instruments (Philip Pullman) – because the world is fascinating, and who doesn’t want to hang out with Iorek?
5. Sookie from The Southern Vampire Mysteries (Charlaine Harris) – the mind reading thing could be fun for 24 hours, plus finding out HER friends’ thoughts probably wouldn’t be such an issue. And it’d be nice to have both Bill and Eric fawning for a day!
6. Eve Dallas from the In Death series (J. D. Robb) – set in the future with a massively rich romantic husband? Yes please! Can I have my 24 hours during a quiet work period though please?!
7. Daenerys Targaryen from A song of Fire and Ice series (George R.R. Martin) – because she has dragons! If she goes and has a gruesome death or whatever, don’t tell me, I’m only on book 3!
8. Severus Snape from Harry Potter (J.K.Rowling) – Okay, I know this is a second Harry Potter answer, and I know it doesn’t fit with the end of the book, and it could be a miserable 24 hours BUT I think it could be hilarious to spend 24 hours being grumpy and snarky without anyone expecting anything else!
9. Clary from The Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Claire) – Honestly, I know the obvious seeming reason is Jace, but he doesn’t interest me! I’d just love to be able to draw!
10. Elena from Women of the Otherworld (particularly the first two) – She’s kickass, a werewolf and I think it’d be amazing to spend time at Stonehaven with the others.
I found this week REALLY tough – who would you like to switch with for a day?