Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week’s theme is “Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU”. As a new blog, I found this really tough, but I picked a few crucial facts about me and went from there!
Fact #1: I love to read. I automatically distrust people who HATE reading (just a tiny bit!)
1. Reading Challenges – Typical me, I waited until halfway through the year then signed up for a lot!
2. 30 Days of Books: Days 3 &4 – This asks your favourite series, and your favourite book of your favourite series. I think you can learn a lot about a person based on what they love to read!
3. TGIF & Feature & Follow #1 – This asked: “Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??” and “Best I’ve Read So Far: We’re half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you’ve read so far this year?”
4. Top Ten Tuesday #3 – Characters I’d most like to switch with for 24 hours.
Fact #2: I both love to cook, and am unbelievably clumsy. I can’t bake…but I try. These recipe posts manage to explore my cooking enthusiasm (& occasional true ineptitude).
5. Battenberg cake – Believe me when I say I can’t bake!
7. Quick & Easy thai massaman curry – A super easy meal I make once a week or so at uni.
Fact #3: I’m a zoology with conservation student. This means I a) have strange and exciting lectures and b) I live a (moderate) student lifestyle which includes the cliche drinking games. I also have an enormous elephant obsession, but I think that came before the degree to be honest.
10. Happiness is… – A list of ten things that cheer me up during a crappy week at uni (with a few unknown facts about me interspersed)