Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week’s theme is “Romances you think would make it in the real world”.
I’ll be honest, I’m not a big romance reader, so instead I’m listing my favourite couples/couples I would love to see. Possible spoiler alert but also lots of totally made up romances, so don’t take anything as fact if you’re not sure! Also, I’m only on Storm of Swords Part 2 so please don’t announce anything like ‘that couldn’t possibly work because x is gay or y got their head chopped off’ or anything!
1. Sookie & Eric (Dead to the World, Charlaine Harris) – Memory loss Eric is adorable and totally converted me.
2. Silk & Liselle (The Mallorean, David Eddings)
3. Snape & Lily (Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling)
4. Malfoy & Hermione (Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling)
5. Jaime Lannister & Brienne (A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin)
6. Sedric & Carson (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Robin Hobb)
7. Yelena & Valek (The Study trilogy, Maria V. Snyder)
That’s all I’ve got for the moment – can you tell I’m not really a romance girl?!