As we’re now three-quarters of the way through the year, I thought it was a good idea to review my goals for 2012. Here are the goals I set when I started blogging.
– Have at least 100 posts published on here – Ahead – 90 at the moment, so 100 will definitely be achievable.
– Have 25 followers- On track – I should have specified how they were following, because in terms of emails I’m on track, but on RSS I’m nowhere near. So for now, we’ll stick to emails and up it to 75 (why not aim high?!)
– Sort out a layout I’m happy with – On track – I don’t mind my layout at the minute, but I think it could be improved.
– Have at least 1 guest post or write a guest post somewhere else – Not on track – Haven’t even thought about it!
– Host at least 1 giveaway – Not on track – Must do this soon!
Uni, Career & Finance:
– Pass the second year of my degree with a first – Complete – Finished first year with 7% over.
New goal: Pass third year with a first.
– Gain some vaguely animal related work experience – Not on track – I’ve been emailing and emailing, but no luck so far 🙁
– Eliminate my overdraft (a very ambitious goal) – Not on track – I’ll finish the summer slightly overdrawn BUT when I get back to uni that’ll increase again.
– Budget my spending each week, and compare the budget to my actual spending (preferably publicly) – Not on track – Will start when I get to uni!
– Make at least 5 things out of polymer clay – Not on track – 0/5 – Must get motivated!
– Make and try at least 1 alcohol infusion – Not on track – 0/1 – It’ll be a fun thing to do when I’m in the middle of nowhere at uni
– Try 10 new recipes – On track – 5/10
– Read 50 books – On track – 39/50
Health & Fitness:
– Pass another karate grading – On track – Impossible over summer as I’m not training!
– Lose 1 stone to get to my (flexible) goal weight of 9 stone 4. Stop before then if happy, keep going if not! – On track
– Complete the Advanced Open Water Diving course – Complete!
Ahead/On track: 7
Need to focus on: 7