Plan for last week:
- Personal choice: Continue The Night Circus – Finished, review to come
- Review pile: Start Dearly, Beloved – started
- Review pile: Start Ironskin – not yet started
An okay week this week – I knew it wouldn’t be great because I was moving back to uni this weekend. This week could be either really good or really bad for reading – we’ve got no internet in the house, and so there’s not a lot of fun things to do, but I’ve got a mountain of unpacking to do, and I think we’ll end up out a lot for dinner etc in the evenings.
Plan for this week:
(Totally pathetic) Progress last week:
- Fashion & Beauty, Goal 1 – Paint my nails a different colour every week for 6 months – First week done!
Yeah, I’m ashamed to admit that’s it!
If any of you have a 101 in 1001 list feel free to post a link to your lists/progress and I’ll have a nose! 🙂
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading? What are your plans for the week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.