Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week’s theme is “Top Ten Series I Haven’t Finished”.
I haven’t included series that I am for releases for just ones that I’ve put off, given up on, etc…
Series that I’m still reading…
2. The Southern Vampire Mysteries – I just haven’t got around to ordering the last one yet, because when it first came out I wasn’t bothered enough to pay the price, and now I just have so many other books to read first.
3. Inheritance– I have no excuse for this one, it’s been on my shelf for months. I planned to re-read the rest of the series first, got half way through Eldest and then got distracted by A Song of Ice and Fire instead….
4.Women of the Otherworld – I borrowed Broken (book 6) from the library but didn’t find it as interesting as the other books I borrowed, had to take it back and haven’t yet purchased a copy.
5. Dreamers – I love David Eddings, but I didn’t love this series as much as his others. I’ve kept hold of it because his writing is kind of like comfort food when I’m sick, so these are kept as a lazy evening read.
7. The Sword of Truth – I honestly just found these kind of dull. I read up to Temple of The Winds and then I’d had enough!
8. The Vampire Diaries – The first three were okay, then after that they just got too weird for me. The kitsune etc? Just too odd…
9. The Infernal Devices – Although I finished Clockwork Angel, I couldn’t really get into it at all. Everyone raved about it though, so I haven’t decided yet whether to give book 2 a chance.
10. Wicked Years– For me, this was almost like car-crash tv in book form – so weird, and yet I couldn’t put it down. It’s maybe a charity shop buy if I decide to keep going.