I got quite a lot read last week, but didn’t get anywhere near as far as I wanted with Icons – I’m not sure why but I’m just not getting sucked in by it (yet at least).
I’m hoping to get a reasonable amount done this week since it’s Bout of Books, and I’ll be reading mostly review books to tie in with the Clean Sweep ARC challenge. Having said that, I do have to do a lot of revision too, so I’m not setting my goals too high. I’m aiming for at least 7 hours reading throughout the week.
Plan for last week:
- Review pile: Continue The Forgotten Ones (Target: 100% | Actual: 100%)
- Review pile: Continue Icons (Target: 100%| Actual: 45%)
- Review pile: Start Love Rehab (Target: 100% | Actual: 100%)
- Review pile: Start To Seek a Master (Target: 100% | Actual: 100%)
- Unplanned: Existence (No Target | Actual: 100%)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Continue Icons (Target: 100%)
- Review pile: Start Amity & Sorrow (Target: 100%)
- Review pile: Start The First Rule of Swimming (Target: 50%)
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.