Pretty pleased with my book haul this week, particularly since my three purchases came to around £12, which I can’t really argue with! I didn’t get an awful lot posted this week because I’ve been concentrating on reading a lot for bout of books!
This week on the blog:
Posts I loved this week:
- Jamie’s book confessions are really fun to read, and it’s interesting to see who is guilty and who’s horrified! I know I do all of them except dog-ear the pages.
- This post on title likes has me considering which title features draw me in
- Insatiable booksluts talk about reading blocks and asks what gets you going again.
- With the ongoing blogger-author drama, Lori wants to know how you feel about blacklisted authors
- I love this post on finding your best time for creative work – I’m most productive in the mornings up until about lunchtime, and between lunch and dinner is usually a write off!
Book deals: (This is a new section that may or may not stay – let me know how you feel about it!)
I spend a lot of time (a LOT of time) browsing the web for book and kindle deals, but then all too often I end up not buying anything because I’m skint! I don’t want to bore you with lots, so here are just a couple of the deals I’m tempted by this week, in case any of them appeal to you!