As it was Bout of Books last week, I got a reasonable amount done, though not as much as I would if it wasn’t exam time! My final (!) university exam is a week from tomorrow, so I’m expecting very little reading this week, basically just very small amounts in the evenings to switch off before bed. I’m not going to stress about it, I’m just going to read what I can, and look forward to getting lots more done when the exam is over!
Plan for last week:
- Review pile: Continue Icons (Target: 100% | Actual: 100%)
- Review pile: Start Amity & Sorrow (Target: 100% | Actual: 100%)
- Review pile: Start The First Rule of Swimming (Target: 50% | Actual: 53%)
- Unplanned: Dare you to (No Target | Actual: 100%)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Continue The First Rule of Swimming (Target: 75%)
- Personal choice: Start Dead Ever After (Target: 50%)
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.