The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from July 29th through August 11th. You can sign up here if you’d like to join in!
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from July 29th through August 11th. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for two weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Auntie Spinelli Reads or Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 5th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you!
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
For a week of the readathon my other half is away, so I should get slightly more reading than usual done then. On the other hand, I’ll probably get very little done for the first few days before he goes and after he gets back so it’ll probably all balance out. I’m aiming for at least half an hour a day, and 1000 pages or more.
7 hours +
3 reviews (or more) written and posted/ scheduled
I’m really not sure what I fancy to read at the minute! I’m reading The Bookman’s Tale at the moment, after that I’ll just be seeing what jumps out at me really! Here are the books at the top of my TBR pile at the minute.
Books on my shelves: