I’m not going to get any blogging done tonight, as my other half heads back to uni tomorrow so I’m writing tonight off to spend time with him. Saturday and Sunday though, I’m just babysitting, so I’m hoping to get a lot done then. Since I have Monday off work, I might let my personal Bloggiesta run on to Monday to make up for tonight!
My goals this time are perhaps too ambitious, but here goes!
- Write 3 reviews – ✔✔ 2/3
- Schedule two Top Ten Tuesdays – ✔✔
- Update reading challenges progress – ✔
- Update review archives – ✔✔ – both A-Z and genre
- Try and tidy my goodreads shelves up! – I started this this morning but there’s a long way to go!
- Start updating my filofax with release dates of review books on my TBR pile – ✔
Okay, so I didn’t end up getting as much done as I wanted to, but I at least made a dent on my to-do list. This ended up being more like a mini-bloggiesta for me, since I gave up Friday to spend time with my other half before he left, and then managed to come down with tonsillitis which meant I spent a lot of yesterday just feeling sorry for myself! I’ll still be working on my list a little more today, but this is all I got done over the weekend. I’m still happy with my progress though, because at least a few of the tasks I’ve been putting off got completed.