Hello all, as you’ve probably seen from Twitter, I’ve had a lot of free time on my hands this week, and that led to a little idea, so this is just a quick post from me to see if anyone would be interested!
The idea is pretty simple: a secret santa style present swap at the end of January. By the end of January, the Christmas spirit has worn off, everyone’s back to school/work, the novelty of new years’ resolutions has worn off a bit and people are generally feeling a bit blue. I thought it might be nice to get a few people involved in a secret santa style gift exchange, so that everyone has something to look forward to during that somewhat gloomy time of year!
If you think this sounds like something that might be of interest, please fill in the form below, so I can gauge:
- whether there’s enough interest to make it worth while setting up!
- people’s preferred budgets
- where people are happy to ship to
Now, obviously, as there’s less than 8 weeks until the end of January (and isn’t that a depressing idea!), I can’t keep the interest form open forever. If there’s enough interest and we decide to go ahead, we need time for official sign-ups, sending people their recipient’s details, time for shopping and then posting! So, the form will be open until Sunday 15th December.
Signing up on this form just says you might be interested, it does not mean you have to take part! If you think you might be interested, please do fill in the form so I can see if it’s worth setting up and figure out people’s budgets!
If for some reason you can’t see or use the form, please email me at faith[at]studentspyglass[dot]com with the following:
- Your name
- Your blog address (if you have one)
- Your location (UK or International)
- Where you’d be willing to ship (UK only, Europe only, International)
- Your preferred budget (suggestions so far are £5, £10, £15, £20, but feel free to deviate from those!)
- Any other comments you might have!