This week on the blog
- Review: Unhinged (A.G. Howard) [4 stars]
- Looking Ahead & My word of 2014
- Review: Dear Thing (Julie Cohen) [4 stars]
- Early Review: Heartbeat (Elizabeth Scott) [2 stars]
Another week without buying any books. I did actually get tempted this week and browsed a bit while I was in town, but nothing was jumping out at me. That’s probably a good thing, because rediscovering Edelweiss may have been fatal, and I got a few titles I’m really excited for on there this week.
Total spend this week: £0
Confession: I did the unthinkable this week… I went away for the weekendand I didn’t take my filofax with me, which is why there’s no photo!
This week I’ve mostly just been doing whatever I fancy and chilling out, which is always nice! This week has been for:
- Visiting Matt for a relaxed weekend filled with take out, cheesecake and films.
- An open day to check out accommodation options for my MSc
- A Burns’ night celebration
- Some blog planning & brainstorming
Finished: The Last Savanna
Started: Cruel Beauty [35%]
This week I impressively made progress on a grand total of 1 challenge, the Review Pile Reading Challenge. Oops! Here’s hoping for a little more progress next week.
- Seriously Series:
- Series Started in 2014: 1/18
- Series Started before 2014: 3/18
- Library Books challenge: 2/36
- LGBTQ: 1/3
- TBR Pile Reading challenge: 0/31
- Review Pile Reading Challenge: 2/31