This week on the blog
- Event: Review Copy Clean Up – Week 2
- Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons I love being a reader/blogger
- Review: Eleanor & Park [4 stars]
- Discussion: Changing Opinions
- Filofax: Printable blog planner
Since we’re both skint, we agreed on a £5 budget for Valentine’s day gifts. Part of my gift was a copy of The Cuckoo’s Calling because I still haven’t read it, so that’s one of my incoming this week. Other than that, my grandparents picked up a second hand copy of Virals for me when we went shopping and I got some library books.
Total spend this week: £0
I very impressively managed to leave my filofax at a friend’s house over the weekend, so I’m photo-less this week. This week I…
- …spent a day shopping with my dad and sister.
- …went out for cocktails and chinese food over the weekend.
- …got engrossed in Graceling and didn’t complete anything for the Review copy clean up!
- Seriously Series:
- Series Started in 2014: 4/18
- Series Started before 2014: 3/18
- Library Books challenge: 3/36
- LGBTQ: 1/3
- TBR Pile Reading challenge: 0/31
- Review Pile Reading Challenge: 5/31