So, you may be wondering why it’s taken me until March the 4th to post my February wrap-up (or indeed just wondering where the heck I’ve been recently!). Well, to cut a long story short, this month has been very busy! Firstly, I got a job – the job I was doing before Christmas have offered me another few months of work. I didn’t have any blogging done and scheduled before I started and I haven’t really managed to achieve anything since! My other half also came home for his birthday so I was very busy while he was here.
Aside from being busy, February has been okay 🙂 Not quite as good as January but not bad either. When I haven’t been working I’ve mostly just been playing Pokemon (because I’m cool like that!)
Favourite things I did this month:
- Got a job! – I’ve been offered another 5 months on my previous contract which will take me up to 2 months before my MSc starts, and could make a huge difference in terms of savings. The job isn’t especially exciting but it’s okay, and it’s nice to be able to fit back into an office with some lovely people.
- Matt’s (early) birthday – Matt came home for his birthday and we had a lovely time celebrating. We ate lots (and lots and lots) of nice food, went to see The Lego Movie and hung out with friends. Definitely the best weekend of the month.
- Took part in the Valentine’s Ninja Book Swap – This was my first time participating and it was really good fun. I’d definitely take part again!
Favourite purchase this month:
My favourite purchase this month is probably Pokemon Heart Gold. I’m a big kid, and it was one of the Pokemon games I hadn’t played before. I don’t honestly know who half the Pokemon are (anyone else miss the originals?!), but it’s still good fun.
(Challenge: # read this month [total/goal])
- Seriously Series:
- Series Started in 2014: 3 [4/18]
- Series Started before 2014: 0 [3/18]
- Library Books challenge: 1 [4/36]
- LGBTQ: 0 [1/3]
- TBR Pile Reading challenge: 1 [1/31]
- Review Pile Reading Challenge: 3 [6/31]
Total Books gained: 9 (down 9)
Books bought: 0 (down 4)
Books for review: 1 (down 5)
Freebies/Gifts/Borrowed: 8 (exactly the same!)
TBR pile change: +3 books
On the blog
Number of Posts: 18
NetGalley % change: +15%
Most Popular posts:
- Printable Blog Planner
- Sometimes I get bored and do geeky things like brainstorm about my ideal blog planner set up. This is the result, and apparently it was a good one!
- My 2014 Filofax set-up (version 1)
- Valentine’s Ninja Book Swap
Most Popular review: Eleanor & Park (Rainbow Rowell) [4 stars]
Fun search terms:
- why do you need so many filofax
A fair question since I have 4! Maybe to use one for university, one for blog planning and one for day to day?
- I will love you forever no matter what spyglass
I really have no idea what this is about, but er….thanks I think?!