This week on the blog
- Review: Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman [5 stars]
- ‘Fessing Up: On slimming (or not slimming!) with the enemy
- 24 hour readathon mini challenges
- 24 hour readathon updates & progress
Total spend this week: £4.78 (Amazon GC)
I’ve had a pretty chilled out week this week, just spending time with Matt before he went back to uni yesterday morning. We mostly just caught up on some TV, had some nice meals and relaxed at home. He’s back off at uni now, and I’m back to work tomorrow, so back to reality for us!
After I dropped him off at the train station yesterday morning, I then took part in the 24 hour readathon, which was lots of fun. I didn’t get as much reading done as I would have liked because we were also watching Once Upon a Time before my Amazon Prime trial expired, and I was exhausted by midnight. Despite that, I made some much-needed progress on my goodreads challenge and had a lovely relaxed readathon.
Completed: Prisoner of Night and Fog, Warm Bodies, The Assassin’s Blade, Just What Kind of Mother Are You?
Started: A Discovery of Witches [29%]
- Seriously Series:
- Series Started in 2014: 9/18
- Series Started before 2014: 4/18
- Library Books challenge: 2/36
- LGBTQ: 1/3
- TBR Pile Reading challenge: 3/31
- Review Pile Reading Challenge: 11/31