Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! This edition of Bloggiesta runs Thursday, September 18th – Sunday, September 21st. Sign up here.
– From the Bloggiesta team
It’s Bloggiesta this weekend, which is definitely something I need at the minute! Matt finishes uni on Friday so on Saturday he’ll be moving home (at last!) and we’ll be preparing for me to move in with him sometime soon, so I’m not sure how much I’ll get done but I have no objection to continuing next week too if I need to 😉
Here are my goals:
- Write two reviews – 1/2 done (Heir of Fire)
- Schedule two other posts – 1/2 done
- Reformat 15+ old reviews for the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin – 10/15 done
- Take part in at least one mini-challenge – Instagram challenge ✓
- Draft next 2014 goals update
- Pick out a few reads which contribute towards remaining reading challenges – ✓
- Pencil out ideas for trying to get ahead before uni starts and things get crazy!
- Leave at least 10 comments on other Bloggiesta participants’ blogs – 10/10 – ✓
Knowing me I’ll probably end up adding a few things not on here and missing things that are on my list at the minute but these are my current goals. Good luck if you’re taking part too!