1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from my parents’ house, a bit north of London, so there’s lots of socialising going on!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve got Children of The Mind, Snow Like Ashes and Thousand Pieces of You on my pile, as well as the audiobook of Ready Player One. I’ve already started Ready Player One and I’m really enjoying it, so probably that!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve got banana bread baking now, and chocolate brownies to bake later, both of which sound awesome!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Faith, I’m a Masters student studying Conservation. I’m a definite geek, and my favourite things are chocolate, elephants, porcupines, Frozen and Harry Potter 😉
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third time participating in the read-a-thon! I’m visiting my parents this weekend since I recently moved out, so I’m just going to read as much as I can without beating myself up about the inevitable socialising that interferes! The aim is for a chilled out weekend with lots of family time and plenty of reading.