This week on the blog
- 101 Fantasy Project: Two year check in and updates
Total spend: Nothing
So I missed doing this last week, and as you’ve probably noticed, I’ve been pretty absent recently – last week was all about job applications and interviews and then finally getting a job! It’s part time, and shop-worked so not MSc related, but I’m enjoying it so far 🙂
I’ve watched quite a bit this week thanks to both babysitting and a cold that left me wanting to just relax! I watched Up which I’d seen before but only once and watched the first 8 episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Reading wise, I finally got to put the time into finishing Fool’s Quest which made me immensely happy, and finished that on Sunday morning. That’s about all I’ve been up to this week!
Finished: Queen of Shadows, Fool’s Quest
Currently Reading: Nothing – I haven’t picked anything new up yet since I only finished Fool’s Quest this morning.
- Celine talks about why she doesn’t stick to particular authors
- Ana shares and asks for sci-fi recommendations
- Tanya has a roundup of some great book blogging events happening in October
- Mel dressed up some of the Throne of Glass girls (I especially love Celaena and Manon’s looks!)
- Christina talks about DNFing, and how her opinions on it have changed
- Ginger looks back on five years of blogging
- Lyn talks about loving books and hoarding them (I’m so guilty of this…)
- Brittany is hosting a (re)read a long for The Lunar Chronicles
- Lola talks about why she reviews books
- Jodie wants to know how you like your romance
- Aentee talks about how blogging has changed her reading habits.