This week on the blog
- [Sci Fi Month]: Review: A Thousand Pieces of You
Total spend: £4.99
This week has been for starting Jessica Jones, seeing Mockingjay part 2, going on a lovely anniversary date and helping a friend car shop. Reading-wise I (started and) finished The Art of Being Normal. I’m still reading Percy Jackson & The Battle of The Labyrinth but I’m not super hooked on it which is a little disappointing. Other than that I’ve just been working, doing a teeny bit of Christmas shopping and thinking about my planning needs for 2016. (This is basically code for I’m having Filofax withdrawal symptoms/starting to think about all the things I’d like to do in 2016 and you should maybe expect to see a new set up post soon ;))
Finished: The Art of Being Normal
Currently Reading: Percy Jackson & The Battle of the Labyrinth
- In case you haven’t seen, Hodderscape are hosting a Red Rising Readalong and you should definitely join in 😉
- Cait wants to know, what’s the worst kind of character death?
- Let’s be honest, everyone loves Pirates, and this week’s Fandom Mashups is all about pirate treasure! (This is such fun and you should definitely take part!)
- Bieke shares some Harry Potter music videos which are awesome (and some are Disney too which is even cooler)
- Kaja talks about giving (and not giving) second chances to authors
- Jess has some adult fiction recs for YA fans
- Ana talks about Ana as a blogger vs Ana as a site mascot & shows off some of her old avatars
- Nuzaifa discusses two changes in the book blogging community
- Joséphine says do you need a DSLR for book blogging? [And makes me want to take photos and use Instagram]
- Jeann says remember why you started – this is a great post I’ll be bookmarking for when I’m feeling overwhelmed!