The Reading Assignment challenge is hosted by Berls of Fantasy is more Fun and Michelle of Because Reading and seems like a perfect way to knock a few books off my TBR! I’m usually not very good at STICKING to TBR lists but I’m determined to try, so I’ve set my goal at 3 books a month which seems a bit of a challenge but hopefully achievable. Wish me luck!
– The 2016 Reading Assignment Challenge runs from January 1st – December 31st 2016. You may sign up anytime between now and July 1st.
– Commit to reading 1, 2, 3, or 4 books a month and MAKE A LIST of the SPECIFIC books you will read in 2016.
– You may read any genre or any format (i.e., eBook, Audiobook, Paperback, Hardcover). But they must be published before January 1, 2016 and they must be at least 100 pages.
– Pick a level and make your list. REMEMBER: You’re committing to not just those books, but that number of books a month. You CANNOT read them all in one month.
– At the end of each month, cross off the book(s) you read. We will have a link-up each quarter (hosted by Michelle in April, Berls in July, Michelle in September, Berls in January 2017) for you to link your progress.
– Tweet your progress to #2016HW and keep an eye out for random tweets from us.
Reading Level 1: 12 books (1 book/month)
Reading Level 2: 24 books (2 books/month)
Reading Level 3: 36 books (3 books/month)
Reading Level 4: 48 books (4 books/month)
I’m going for Level 3, 36 books
Series I want to continue/Owned & unread:
Percy Jackson & The Last Olympian | The Silkworm | Personal Demon | Living with the Dead | The Virgin | The Queen | The Storyteller | Grave Peril | Carry On | The Storm | Winter
Series I want to start:
Mistborn 1, 2 & 3 | Half a King | Vicious | The Sin Eater’s Daughter | Daughter of Smoke and Bone 1-3 | Off to be the wizard 1-3 | Wolf by Wolf | A Court of Thorns & Roses | Attack on Titan: Before the Fall 1
Armada | The Ice Twins | The Good Father | A Thousand Nights | The Accident Season | My Heart & Other Black Holes
Born to Run | Wild | Touching the Void | Reasons to Stay Alive