- Finish at least 5 series (0/5)
- I read books from 5 different series, but haven’t finished any just yet.
- Catch up with at least 5 series (1/5)
- I caught up with the Soulfinders series by reading Night Study
- Get My NetGalley ratio up to 80% and once there, keep it above 75% (70%)
- No change this month, because although I submitted one review, I also requested another book, so I’m still at 70%
- Read at least 65 books (7/65)
- 7 books this month so not a bad start
- Read 10 books I had on my shelves pre-2016 (6/10)
- Read The Virgin (purchased Nov 2015), Off to be the Wizard (purchased July 2015), Daughter of Smoke & Bone (purchased 2012), Night Study (obtained Dec 2015), Fool Moon (purchased Oct 2015), This Is Where It Ends (obtained December 2015) [I might have to increase my goal for this one!]
- Post a month recap every month (1/12)
- Wrap up for January done!
- Post at least 12 times each month (1/12)
- 14 posts in January
- Change my layout
- No progress on this one yet
- Keep book spreadsheet up to date
- Updated for January
- Review at least half the books I read
- Reviewed 2 of the 7 books I read [This Is Where it Ends and Daughter of Smoke & Bone] so not 50% but not a terrible start either.
- Lose 25lbs +
- …Zero progress on this one. Ooops….
- Go to the gym/swim/exercise class a total of 100 times (4/100)
- 4 times isn’t a great start but it is a start, and hopefully this will just keep getting better 😉