Reading this week:
- I finished my re-read of Ink as part of the Can You Read a Series in a month? challenge
- I also finished The Dry – I picked it up on Friday evening and by Saturday it was finished!
Honestly I’m not sure what I’m reading next! I haven’t been making much progress with Who Runs the World? so I think I’ll concentrate on trying to get that finished before COYER starts.
This week on the blog:
…Nothing. Next week will be better!
Coming up next week:
- My review for Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- Sign up and reading list for COYER
- I’m working on a new bullet journal set up so possibly a post about that too
Posts I loved this week:
- Bec discussed her bookish pet peeves. I especially have to agree with her on changing book sizes partway through a series – it drives me mad!
- The COYER Summer Reading List challenge starts on June 17th. Since I’m a sucker for a challenge, my sign up and list will go up next week.
- Mini blog-ahead is also happening June 15th-June 30th…. Is it too crazy to try and do both?
- This is an older post but since I’m still having bullet journal issues, I enjoyed reading Stephanie’s thoughts on blogging with a planner versus to do list
- Kat’s hosting a flexible photo challenge/readathon which sounds kind of awesome and I might have to join (especially since I get drawn in by Instagram but have to post anything…But I don’t have a copy of the group read so still deciding….)
- Gee has too many books and she’s sharing her tips for culling. I have only a small bookcase which I’m trying to keep organised and that means I’m definitely going to have to get rid of some books, so this is just what I needed!
- Rachel’s summer bucket list is filled with all kinds of fun looking things and is just an awesome idea.