Reading this week:
- I finally finished Who Runs the World? after 2.5 weeks of reading…
I’ve started The Nowhere Man which I’m about halfway through so far. After that, I’m thinking of picking up Lost Boy, one of my COYER Summer challenge titles.
This week on the blog:
- COYER Summer Challenge: Sign up and reading list
- Review: Am I Normal Yet? (Holly Bourne)
- 101 in 1001: 958 days left
Coming up next week:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Series I’ve Been Meaning To Start But Haven’t
- Binge Watchers #1
- My review for Who Runs the World? (Virginia Bergin)
Posts I loved this week:
- Cait talks about how to edit your novel – I’m nowhere near ready for this yet but I’ve bookmarked it for future use (optimism!)
- Michelle has just announced her new Binge Watchers feature, which I’m definitely going to be joining in with!
- Cat from Cover to Cover is celebrating the end of the school year by putting favourite characters into yearbook superlatives which is a super cute idea.
- Austine has a really interesting post on blogging expectations and why she hates them
- Anisha’s also talking about expectations – when you have high expectations for books
- Joy talks about the frustration of a series being dropped by the publisher before it’s finished
- Lia has some thoughts on how to organise your bookshelf – mine are currently separated organised by colour, with PB and HB kept separate. I only have a small bookshelf so I can get away with it for now!
- For something not bookish: Emily’s got an idea for why Moana’s Pua gets more attention than Heihei