What’s on in July?
Last month’s TBR list
How Hard Can Love Be? | Finished
Heroes of Olympus | Finished
Who Runs the World? | Finished
Ink | Finished
Rain | Not started
Storm | Not started
Read and unplanned
The Nowhere Man
Attack on Titan vol.1
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers
Ms Marvel: No Normal
Fight and Flight
Target pages: 2500
Actual pages read: 2720
June’s TBR list
Skin Game (454) | Owned (audiobook)
The Novice (398) | Owned
Hawkeye: My life as a weapon (136) | Borrowed (Prime Reading)
Black Panther: Who is the Black Panther? (200) | Review copy
One Dark Throne (448) | Review copy
A Clash of Kings (761) | Owned
Target pages = 2400
Last month wasn’t too bad in terms of sticking to my TBR – I didn’t get to Rain and Storm because they’ve disappeared off my Overdrive app since buying them and I can’t seem to find a way to get them back!
Last month’s Goals
- Lose 4lbs – Fail.
- 12+ blog posts – Success!
- Write 5000 words on WIP – Delayed. I put this off for Camp NaNoWriMo this month!
- Get back into fanfiction (reading or writing) – used to love it to de-stress! – Succcess. I both wrote and read fanfiction this month 🙂
- Keep trying with bullet-journalling! – Well I kept trying…and I’ve decided it doesn’t work for me!
- Track food at least 75% of days (24 days) – setting my goal at just weight loss obviously isn’t working for me, so this month I’m setting a goal at something I can more directly control.
- 12+ blog posts
- Camp NaNoWriMo – I’m aiming for 15000 words ideally.