Paper Girls 1-3 | Life & Laughing | Waking Gods | Time’s Convert | The Colour of Bee Larkham’s murder | Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card #3 | Sawkill Girls | IT | How to Stop Time
Books read: 10 (4 more than September)
Pages read: 3711 (1303 more than September)
Average pages per day: 120 (40 more than September)
Average book length: 371 (30 less than September)
Favourite: Waking Gods
- Beat the Backlist (56/48) (+7)
- Finishing the Series (7/15) (+/- 0)
- Goodreads (100/100) – Goal achieved! Increased to 104.
- NetGalley % change: +/- 1% (72%)
- Weight loss – back into the 11s
FAIL – Honestly, I haven’t even been to weight watchers to know whether I might have made this goal but I haven’t been tracking my food or watching what I eat so it seems unlikely…
- 4 blog posts, including 2 reviews
SUCCESS – just about!
- Take part in Dewey’s 24 hour readathon
SUCCESS – 760 pages/2 books
- At least 1 cinema trip & 1 date evening
SUCCESS – thanks to reading week I actually made it to the cinema 5 times this month (A Star Is Born, The House with the Clock in its walls, A simple Favour, THUG & Venom). I’ve been too shattered during the week for date evenings out but we’ve had plenty of nice evenings chilling out on the sofa with food and tv.
Life (352) | Scribd (started)
One Way (336) | Audible
Assassin’s Blade (448) | Reread – owned
Target pages = 1136
- Honestly, my goals for November are basically just to keep my head above water with my new course!