What’s on in January?
January means back to work, Bout of Books 24, new episodes of Riverdale and feeling motivated about new year goals (yes, I am that person). I’ve started Bullet Journalling again, I’m eating more healthy foods, and in a weird twist of events, I’ve set my reading goal at it’s lowest number ever because I want to enjoy non-reading activities too without feeling guilty! I’ve got an assignment due this month (boo) but I’m also going to a lovely wedding (yay) so it’s a busy month with some good things to look forward to.
January’s TBR list
Polgara the Sorceress (816) | Scribd
Skyward (352) | Owned (audiobook)
The History of Bees (524) | Owned
TBR winner (approx 310) | Owned
- Being healthier
- Track my food everyday
- Come within +/- 100 calories of my calorie count goal on at least 25 days
- Exercise 10 times
- Lose 4 lbs – Hopefully this should follow logically on from the first few goals?!
- Work/Life Balance
- Plan summer 2019 holiday – I’m currently completing a teacher training course and it’s probably one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done. One definite perk though is that I’ll get time off over the summer with my husband, so we’re planning a holiday. I’d like to get something more concrete planned out or booked so it can really go on the list of things to look forward to.
- Submit assignment before the deadline (at least one night before) so I’m not panicking last minute
- Post 8 blog posts (or more!)
- Schedule 3 posts for February
- See 2 films at the cinema – I have a cineworld unlimited card which last year saved me nearly £100 but it’d be nice to save even more this year
- Start an emergency fund
- Pay off my credit card