This morning I discovered Sheila at Book Journey’s ‘What are you reading?’ Mondays, where everyone posts their reading plans for the week. Here are mine (with blog & personal plans thrown in!).
Plan for this week:
- Finish City of Ashes (Cassandra Clare)
- City of Glass (Cassandra Clare)
- Dragon Haven (Robin Hobb)
- Eleven Minutes (Paulo Coelho)
- Start A Clash of Kings (George R.R. Martin)
- Develop a way of tracking my progress for the reading challenges.
- City of Bones (Cassandra Clare)
- Joined 5 Reading Challenges (Chunkster // Tea & Books // European Reading challenge // What’s in a name? // Eclectic Reader
- Joined Goodreads and slowly started adding books to my shelves
- Set myself a challenge on Goodreads of 100 books by the end of the year
Blog & Personal
- Sort my filofax out! It’s been abandoned recently because the 9-5 columns in my week to view feel too structured now that university is finished for the summer.
- Do some exercise – I had a terrible ProPoints day yesterday and really need to get back on track.
- Figure out a birthday plan – It’s my 21st this Saturday but as we’re mid moving house, there’s boxes everywhere etc. I’ll be doing a big thing later on in the summer once we’ve moved, but I still need to think of SOMETHING to do on Saturday itself.
- Try 3 new recipes for eventual posting on the blog
- Posted Fantastic Links
- Posted a recipe for Cajun Chicken & Rice
- Posted How to play At the Races (Drinking Game)
- Posted ‘Inspired by Lace’
- Joined Pinterest
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading? What are your plans for the week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journeys page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.