Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week’s theme is “Top Ten Books Most Vivid World’s/Settings”.
1. Middle Earth (The Lord of the Rings etc, J.R.R. Tolkien)
2. Hogwarts (Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling)
3. Panem (The Hunger Games Trilogy, Suzanne Collins)
4. Westeros (A song of Ice & Fire series, George R.R. Martin) [No Spoilers please, I’m only on Storm of Swords Part 1!]
5. Wonderland (Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll)
6. The Mongolian Plains (Conqueror Series, Conn Iggulden)
7. Buckkeep Castle (Assassin Trilogy, Robin Hobb)
8. Portland (Delirium Trilogy, Lauren Oliver)
9. Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia, C.S. Lewis)
10. The world of the Belgariad & The Mallorean series’ (David Eddings) – Most notably, Pol’s kitchen, The Vale, Salmissra’s palace & the Hall of the Rivan King.