So sorry for the severe lack of blogging recently, between freshers week and the lack of internet at home, things are fairly difficult! With Bloggiesta this weekend, I’m hoping to try and get motivated! So here is my (very ambitious) list of targets, I’ll be crossing off as many as I can between now and the end of Bloggiesta, and to tick the rest off as and when I can!
Mini Challenges I’d like to participate in:
- Organisation & Scheduling posts – Hosted by On a Book Bender – my attempt
- Blogging Notebook & Calendar – Hosted by Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity
- Discussion Post ideas – Hosted by Girlxoxo
- Step out of your comfort zone – Hosted by Jen Ryland
- Let’s get personal – Hosted by Once Upon A Story – random facts about me!
- Review Catch up – Hosted by WordLily (Level: Can’t eat just one)
How many of these actually get achieved before the end of the weekend is largely dependent on getting to the library/how big a night my friend’s 21st is tonight, so I’m also setting myself some goals that I can do from home!
- Finish Ironskin
- Read half of Dearly, Beloved
- Reach the halfway point for A Feast for Crows
- Write Review notes for: Fallen & Ironskin,