- Personal choice: Continue A Feast for Crows (No target)
- Review pile: Finish Crazy Sexy Kitchen (Target: 100% + Review | Actual: 100%, Need to review)
Plan for this week:
- Personal choice: Continue The Scorpio Races (no target)
- Review pile: Finish Hiroko’s American Kitchen (Target: 100% + Review)
- Review pile: Start Havisham (Target: 25%)
- Review pile: Start Anything He Wants (Target: 25%)
I finally finished A Feast for Crows this week, and so this week I’m mostly craving lighter, easier, non-serial books! I’m hoping to get started on both Havisham and Anything He Wants (which should hopefully be a nice break from heavy uni work!). In terms of my academic goals for last week, here’s what I got done!
- Pick a title for my Climate Change essay – Done (Effect of climate change on sea turtles)
- Pick a title for my taxonomy poster – Done (Classification of the snow leopard)
- Research frogs for my systematics presentation – Done
- Research for climate change essay (at least 5 references) – Not done
- Research for taxonomy poster – sort of done (i’ve started!)
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading? How do you balance work/studying around blogging and reading and still having a life?!
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.