This is my first Monday Plans for AGES, but I found I wasn’t getting as much reading done without them, just spending a lot of time wondering what I should read next, so I’m giving them another go!
Last week was Bout Of Books, so I got a lot done, but this week my coursework is due in and I’ll be prepping for exams so I don’t expect to get as much reading or blogging done.
- Personal choice: The Truth About Faking, (100% | Review to come)
- Review pile: The Sea of Tranquility, (100% | Review to come)
- Review pile: How Beauty Met the Beast, (100% | Review)
- Tour pile: Fantasy Mountain, (100% | Review due )
- Tour pile: Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland (100% | Review to come)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Finish Saving June (Target: 50%)
- Review pile: Start Two Evils (Target 50%)
- Review pile: Start The Culling (Target 25%)
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.