Hmm, didn’t stick to my plans rigidly this week – I read more than targeted for both Saving June & Two evils, but didn’t start the Culling. This week I’m hoping to finish Saving June and start both the Culling & Dancing to the Flute, but as my exams are all this week, I won’t beat myself up if things don’t go to plan!
Plan for last week:
- Review pile: Finish Saving June (85% | Target: 50%)
- Review pile: Start Two Evils (100% + Review | Target 50%)
- Review pile: Start The Culling (Not Started | Target 25%)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Finish Saving June (Target: 100%)
- Review pile: Start Dancing to the Flute (Target: 25%)
- Review pile: Start The Culling (Target: 25%)
– The book links included here go to Amazon – yes this DOES mean that if you choose to purchase the book through that link, I may make a small percentage of the sale.
– This in no way increases the price of the book to you, and every book included here is one I personally have read/plan to read. I have chosen to include Amazon links not only for monetizing purposes but also because Amazon is where I buy my books – they’re cheaper than competitors, include free delivery and offer student discount.
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway. She’s also set up a fitness challenge if that would interest you – I’m debating signing up, because me and sport are lifelong enemies, and so I’m crazily unfit…