Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish where they post a list idea and everyone is welcome to post the list with their own answers. This week the theme is Top Ten Romances, but at this point I have to confess – I don’t really read that much romance, and when I started trying to think of 10, I drew a total blank. The best I could think of were couples that I loved in non-romance books. So instead, I’m sort of cheating, and mixing this with a Top Ten Tuesday that I missed (Top Ten Books I can’t believe I’ve never read).
1. The Notebook – or in fact any other Nicholas Sparks book.
2. Gone with the wind – I think this is just purely down to the fact we don’t have a copy on the shelf. I tried to reserve it at the library last time I was home, but there was some kind of problem and I just forgot to go back!
3. The Princess Bride – I have no excuses, just shame.
4. The Time Traveller’s Wife
5. Sense and Sensibility
7. Beautiful Disaster
8. Bared to You – okay you might be wondering why I’m so surprised I haven’t read this yet. It’s because it’s been sitting on my shelf for the last 6 months (minimum) and I haven’t even started.
9. Anna and The French Kiss
10. Obsidian – Everyone seems to love Jennifer L. Armentrout but I haven’t read anything by her yet!