Missed last week due to moving back to uni, so this is 2 weeks worth of books. Pretty pleased with the books I got this week, particularly my finds in The Works! A lot of the time I can only find book 2 or 3 in a series on their 3 for £5 deal, but this week I got lucky and found several of my wishlist books!
Playing around with slightly different set ups for this post in the next few weeks, so sorry things look a bit different to usual!
Big Brother (from HarperCollins)
Ink (from Netgalley)
Dear Thing (from Netgalley)
The First Rule of Swimming (from Netgalley)
Amity & Sorrow (from Netgalley)
To Seek A Master (from Netgalley)
Icons (from Netgalley)
Turtle Diary (from Netgalley)
This week on the blog:
- Top Ten books at the top of my Spring TBR List
- Review: The Art of Leaving (Anna Stothard)
- Review: Why My love Life Sucks (Shevi Arnold)
- Don’t forget my blogoversary giveaway is also still going on!
Posts I loved this week:
- This post from Jen at A Picky Girl, about the Boston bombings, the suspects and what it means to be an American is an absolute must read (American or not!)
- Danny from Bewitched Book Worms has some New Adult Recommendations if you’ve been looking for ideas
- Jamie dives in with some non-bookish thoughts and thoughts on life
- Alexa writes a letter about fantasy, filled with fantasy recommendations
- Semicolon recaps some news articles on Dr. Kermit Gosnell (something I personally had barely heard about at all here in the UK)
- Giselle shares her tips for Requesting and handling ARCs
- Need some tips on commenting? Queen Ella Bee Reads has you covered!
That’s it from me this week, so far I prefer this format to my usual Stacking the Shelves, but I’ll see how I feel next week! Feel free to let me know what you think – do you prefer having a post roundup included? How was your book haul this week?