1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from north Wales, where it is (as always) freezing!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Right now, I think I’m most looking forward to The Elite.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Leftover toffee & chocolate cheesecake!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m studying Zoology with Conservation at uni, I’m a self-confessed geek and I’m obsessed with porcupines and elephants.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time, and I can’t even participate for the full 24 hours! We’re going out tonight to celebrate everyone’s dissertations being over, so that’s put a huge dent in my read-a-thon plans! I’m most looking forward to a few hours before then reading without interruption!