I got a lot more done than I expected to last week, probably because of the 24 hour readathon! Unfortunately, we’ve now reached the final month of university (ever) and this is the last week of lectures before exams. That means LOTS of deadlines this week, so I’m not expecting much reading to get done – all comes down to how well my work is going really!
- Review pile: Continue Spirit of Lost Angels (Target: 35% | Actual: 100%)
- Review pile: Start Icons (Target: 25% | Actual: Not Started)
- Review pile: Continue Big Brother (Target 25% | Actual: 100%)
- Unplanned (review pile): The Elite (Completed)
- Unplanned (tour pile): The Forgotten Ones (No Target | Actual: 35%)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Continue The Forgotten Ones (Target: 75%)
- Review pile: Start Icons (Target: 25%)
- Review pile: Start Chantress (Target: 25%)
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.