So I got very little read this week, as predicted due to the last few days of term before exams. Hoping to get LOTS read this week since I’m currently very behind on a team challenge. I’m going home for a few days for an interview though, so I’m not sure if that’ll help or hinder my reading!
I also haven’t actually completed anything for the Clean Sweep ARC challenge (though I’ve started several), so I’d like to make some progress on that this week too.
Plan for last week:
- Review pile: Continue The Forgotten Ones (Target: 75% | Actual: 37%)
- Review pile: Start Icons (Target: 25%| Actual: 27%)
- Review pile: Start Chantress (Target: 25% | Actual: Not Started)
Plan for this week:
- Review pile: Continue The Forgotten Ones (Target: 100%)
- Review pile: Continue Icons (Target: 100%)
- Review pile: Start Love Rehab (Target: 100%
- Review pile: Start To Seek a Master (Target: 100%)
What are you reading this week?
If you’d be interested in posting your reading plans for the week, write a post or comment, head on over to Book Journey’s page and submit your link. For every 10 posts you read/comments you make you get one entry into her giveaway.