One of my favourite challenges to take part in during 2012 and 2013 was The Book Blogger Recommndation Challenge, which was hosted by Reading with Tequila but unfortunately seems to have disappeared 🙁
In case you don’t know, the challenge was simple: book bloggers nominated their favourite books, and then a list was made, with books voted the most often at the top. To take part in the challenge, you picked a level and read a specified number of recommended books from the list.
I think it’s a really great challenge, because you get to discover books other bloggers loved and share your own favourites (and isn’t that kind of the point of book blogging?). I’ve been thinking about maybe trying to revive it for 2015, but in order to do that I’d need recommendations – lots and lots of recommendations – from book bloggers, so I need your help!
Please spare a few minutes to recommend some of your favourite reads!
It’s really really simple:
- You can nominate using the form below, or by leaving a comment
- You can nominate up to ten reads in one go
- There is no limit to the amount of times you can vote so recommend as many as you want!
- Books can be new, old or 2015 ARCs you’ve already read (2015 releases may go on a separate list or something depending on how many we get)
- You don’t have to have read the books this year
- ….Seriously, can these rules get any more relaxed?
If I can get enough people to recommend their books, I’ll total up all the votes, make a list and the challenge can live on again!