8+ hours of reading
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from my boyfriend’s house, in bed 😀 Just north of London
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
About the only book I know for certain I’ll be reading is The Three by Sarah Lotz, which I’m really excited about. I’ve pulled out potentials for later, but that’s the only one I’m sure of.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve got marshmallows, chocolate brownies and strawberries which I’m going to chop up and stick into a giant bowl for picking at while reading, which I’m definitely looking forward to! My other half and I are also having thai red curry for dinner so I’m excited for that too.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Faith and I’m a wildlife conservation student 🙂 I own a snake who’s scared of water, I’m scared of birds and my preferred genres to read are fantasy and sci-fi.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did. I took part from home last time though, which meant there was quite a lot of socialising to do in real life. This time I’m taking part from my boyfriend’s house, which should mean less interruptions as he knows all about the readathon and will be gaming as I read!