What’s on in April?
Last month’s TBR list
Turn Coat | Finished
Changes | Finished
Feedback | Finished
Fool’s Assassin | In progress
Dawn Study | Finished
The Colour Purple | Finished
Target pages: 2831
Actual pages read: 2623
April’s TBR list
Fool’s Assassin (208 pages remaining) | Owned (re-read)
The Girl with Seven Names (304) | Owned
Ghost Story (481) | Owned (audiobook)
Flame in the Mist (368) | Review copy
Fierce Kingdom (288) | Review copy
Target pages = 3000
You can probably tell that the books above don’t add up to 3000 pages – not even close in fact, they only come to 1649. Since I’m taking the month off blogging, I’m hoping to get a lot of reading done, but I’m not really sure what I’m in the mood for at the moment, so I’m leaving my TBR list pretty small so I can just pick up whatever I fancy as the month goes on! 3000 is a pretty arbitrary goal really, but 100 pages a day made for a nice round number, and it’s higher than last month which is what I’m hoping for 😉
April’s Gaming plans
So I played a grand total of 0 games in March. I’m taking my DS on holiday so I might get some Pokemon played, but no particular plans other than that.
Last month’s Goals
- Lose 5lbs: wow I’m rubbish at this… Fail.
- 15 blog posts: 12. Fail.
- Reach week 9 of C210K: Success!
- End the month at the same weight (this might seem like a naff goal, but I’m thinking holiday food and cocktails will probably put me up a bit, and then I’m hoping to do some damage control when I get back).
- Blogging calendar for May
- Complete a 5K (using Jeff Galloway’s walk/jog method)