Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! This edition of Bloggiesta runs Monday March 19th – Sunday March 25th. Sign up here.
– From the Bloggiesta team
Bloggiesta is always so motivating to get involved with, and this time around I’m off for three of the seven days instead of the usual two, so I’m hoping I can get lots done. I have a couple of exams coming up too so that’ll take some of my time up, but I’m planning to use bloggiesta tasks as a bit of a break from preparing!
Here are my goals:
- Write two reviews
- Schedule two other posts
- Reformat 5+ old reviews for the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin
- Take part in at least one mini-challenge
- Sign up for mini Blog Ahead
- Update reading spreadsheet with recent reads ✓
- Update twitter thread with recent reads ✓
- Leave at least 10 comments on other Bloggiesta participants’ blog