My reading this month was literally less than half of last month’s- you can tell my uni course has well and truly started! In October things will ratchet up another notch so outside of studying I haven’t really got too much planned yet. In September I hit my original Goodreads goal of 100 books, so I’ve slightly increased it to 104 – it’s not much, but I think as term goes on, I’ll probably be reading less and less, so I don’t want to set it too high! I’ll be continuing with the Fall Bookish Bingo, joining in with Dewey’s 24 hour readathon, and blogging as much as I can around all of that!
Artemis | A Short History of Nearly Everything | City of Ghosts | Brief Cases | The Island | Sadie
Books read: 6 (12 less than August)
Pages read: 2408 (2578 less than August)
Average pages per day: 80
Average book length: 401
Favourite: A Short History of Nearly Everything
- Beat the Backlist (49/48) (+3)
- Finishing the Series (7/15) (+/- 0)
- Goodreads (100/100) – Goal achieved! Increased to 104.
- NetGalley % change: +/- 1% (72%)
- -6lbs: EPIC FAIL.
- 4 blog posts: Exceeded! 6 posts managed.
- At least 1 cinema trip & 1 date evening: We managed a cinema trip to see Crazy Rich Asians. We didn’t manage a specific date night, but we did have a few evenings at home with a takeaway and some tv, and also quite a few social things with friends so I’m happy enough with that.
Target pages = 1066
- Weight loss – back into the 11s
- 4 blog posts, including 2 reviews
- Take part in Dewey’s 24 hour readathon
- At least 1 cinema trip & 1 date evening